- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, cut into
- 300gm butternut pumpkin, cut into
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup (190gm) white quinoa, rinsed
- 2 x 300gm rump steaks, fat trimmed
2 tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1½ tbsp tahini Zest and juice of 1 lemon +extra wedges, to serve
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- ¼ cup coriander sprigs
- Flatbreads, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180° fanforced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread cauliflower and pumpkin onto tray, drizzle with half the oil, season and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Rub steaks with remaining oil and sprinkle with Moroccan seasoning. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over mediumhigh heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes. Slice beef.
- In a screw top jar combine yoghurt, tahini, lemon zest and juice and 2 tablespoons water. Season and shake well to combine.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, cauliflower, pumpkin and zucchini. Top with beef and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with mint leaves and serve with
flat breads and lemon wedges.