- 100g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp baby capers,
- rinsed, drained, finely chopped
- 4 x 250g beef T-bone steaks,
- 1/4 tsp mild curry powder
- ½ tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1tsp lemon zest
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Shoestring fries, baby rocket, pear
and parmesan salad, to serve
- Place butter, garlic, mustard, capers, cumin, herbs, lemon zest and juice into a medium bowl. Season and stir vigorously until well combined. Spoon butter mixture along the centre of a piece of foil to form a log. Roll up and twist ends to secure. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium high heat and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Rest steaks on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice butter into rounds and top steaks with butter. Serve with fries and salad.